Sunday, April 3, 2011

So much for New Years Resolutions!

I can't believe its April! I know I said I'd blog more, and I don't even have a good excuse as to why I haven't! I've thought about just quitting all together, but thought I'd try to give it one last shot to see how I do. Here's what we've been up to since the new year!
Our sweet Oakley turned 3, and we cannot believe it. I am actually still in denial that my kids are going to grow up!

Coopie is still the biggest ham you've ever met, he makes us laugh all day long!

When we can't take the west coast rainy days any longer, we head down to Tumble Bums for an afternoon of fun! The boys absolutely love it there!
And on those nice spring days, we love to spend time playing at Beacon Hill Park, and feeding the seals in the harbor!

Here's hoping I'll be back sometime before Christmas (but no promises!)


2 comments:

Kristen Sundell said...

You better keep this blog up...its my only way to watch your adorable boys growing up. I am trilled you posted. I am hoping you guys will be up there when we come up the end of June into July...we have A LOT of catching up to do.

Shelli said...

Yahoo! I hope that you never quit - even if you only post twice a year!